Friday, March 24, 2017

Friday Hodgepodge

This will be a bunch of random scattered thoughts so bear with me!

On Tuesday, my new racquet came in!  I am thrilled at how retro it looks!  It's aptly named "Radical". Hoping to get it strung this weekend and give it a go sometime early  next week!   It reminds me of Agassi in the 80s back when he had hair and wore neon and jorts!

The racquet came with a drawstring bag and I also won string for it.


Also Tuesday night we had a league match.  We got demolished.  If this team doesn't win state, I'd love to see the team who beats them.  I feel like I played ok but they just outplayed us and obviously had been playing together for a long time.  We will get there one day.

During the match, we had an owl pop in right above our court and just hang out!  It was really cool to see and although the picture doesn't do it justice, it was a huge owl!  We stopped play just to gawk at him and I was able to snag this pic.


Wednesday I finally had enough with my hair and decided to get it cut.   It had been almost 6 months since I had a cut and needed it desperately.
Before

After
One of mine and Ollie's early morning adventures during the week.  We both overslept this morning though!


I also picked up some new dampeners for my racquet.


And here's a random shot of some serious laziness happening on my couch.


Hope everyone has a wonderful weekend!

2 comments:

  1. Hip hip hurray for new 'toys!!!'

    And now you have me thinking about the hotness that was Andre Agassi back in the day. I may have to go look and see how he has aged....but then again I may be disappointed!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your neon racket makes me smile. All hail the 80s!!

    ReplyDelete