Wednesday, April 26, 2017

Ahem, still here. But finally with cabinets!

Let's just say April hasn't been the best month.  

I didn't even bother weighing in today because I got home late from my match and Chris was still doing a wood-working project so we just caved and ordered Domino's.  I did weigh in last week and saw a loss of about 1.6 pounds.  But I'm sure this week I gained that back.   I'll try to do a full April wrap up hopefully on Monday and (spoiler alert), only 1 out of 3 goals will have been met.  But more on that later.  

My focus has finally shifted towards our vacation that is coming up next week!  We are starting out Wednesday and heading up to Cincinnati to watch the amazing Running Meg compete in her first marathon!  And we are planning on just having a good time and relaxing.  There really hasn't been much of that going on in our world since a very long time. (At least since the Floodpocolypse).  The plan is to make it to Nashville the first day and get a little sightseeing done that evening and the next morning before continuing on to Louisville and eventually Cincy.   And then I get to finally meet so many of my bloggy friends who are also going up there to root Meg on!   It should be a really great trip and I am definitely looking forward to it.  

So here is a little picture recap of whats been going on lately.

Tennis match

Gearing up for some lap swimming soon, hopefully!

CABINETS!!  Finally!

And Chris made these temporary counter-tops last night

Car rides

Park Shenanigans

And cat weirdness

Ya know, just typical stuff.  :)   Have a great week everyone!

10 comments:

  1. Your still moving forward even if you won't be making all of your April goals!!! (And hey, it will make it easy to figure out your goals for may...repeat of April!!). Love the cat picture....hahahaha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Swimming - yay! I want to swim twice a week in the wee hours again...I just gotta get restarted. Can't wait to see you NEXT WEEK!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yea, since I posted that I STILL haven't gotten in the pool This week though. It will happen!

      Delete
  3. It isnt cat weirdness....it is cat yoga <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. I miss swimming. Can't wait for our pool to open up this summer.

    I AM SO EXCITED FOR CINCY! ASide from the running. NOt excited about that HA!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yea, I am ready to get back in the water. Soon! Girl, you ROCKED it!

      Delete
  5. Hope you guys enjoyed your trip! Sounds like fun! Also glad the house is getting back together...slowly but surely!

    ReplyDelete