Wednesday, June 14, 2017

Wednesday Weigh In

Morning everyone!

I weighed in this morning at 228 even, which brings me down 1.2 pounds from last week.  I am completely shocked at this because a) we ate really late last night due to a late start at my tennis match and b) T.O.M. is knocking on the door - sorry t.m.i....

So needless to say I'm very pleased with that number.

Lets see how the rest of the week stacked up.

Food - 

Food was ok-ish but not great.  I tracked, sporadically.   Half the time I log my food but then forget to go back and complete the day.  But our food choices were a lot better this week and we did a considerable amount of meal planning.  So I'm going to give myself a solid B here.

Exercise - 

Wednesday - 64 minutes walking, 10 minutes running (and failing at C25K thanks to shin splints), 21 minutes elliptical
Thursday - 72 minutes walking; 27 minutes doing a Fitness Blender youtube workout
Friday - 32 minutes walking
Saturday - 13 minutes walking
Sunday - 25 minutes elliptical; 35 minutes weights
Monday - 56 minutes walking
Tuesday - 37 minutes walking; 111 minutes tennis match

Total exercise minutes 821/1000!!!!  I should hit my goal easily by next week!  

Last night we had our 2nd Mixed Doubles tennis match of the season and it was looking very iffy at first that it would even happen.  We have been having so much rain lately!  When I arrived at the tennis complex, it started drizzling yet again.  It wasn't raining very hard though and no lightening in the area so our captain and the other teams captain decided to give it a try.  If the rain got worse, we would postpone the matches.  


Thankfully we were able to play though.  It continued to drizzle through the whole first set and finally stopped after that.  But then it got hot and humid.  I sweated buckets and burned a ton of calories.  Even better is that we won!  My partner and I came from behind in the first set to win 7-5; 6-2!  It was nice to win for a change.  I love playing with the ladies, but I really love playing mixed doubles (men/women).  It's so much fun with the different pace of playing with the men who hit hard vs. the women who are usually more strategic with their shots.  It's a really cool dynamic and I love it.  






Hope everyone has a great week!  We are hoping to get some bike riding in soon if the weather decides to cooperate!

7 comments:

  1. Way to go! A great week of exercise and a loss on the scale. You did awesome.

    Tennis is so hard to play. I've tried several times and just never got hooked on it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woo hoo congratulations!! I can see that it's really starting to click for you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are tearing it up. Congrats on the win :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay!!! That's the right direction!

    ReplyDelete