Wednesday, June 28, 2017

Wednesday Weigh In

Good morning, y'all!

It's been a decent week here.  Just plugging along but I'm happy to report that I'm down 1.4 this week bringing me to 225 on the nose.  Slowly but surely!  That brings me to a 6.2 pound loss for the month of June so far and a 8 pound loss altogether since restarting according to MFP!  (Side note, my all time high weight was 244.4 but I am starting anew as of mid May, 2017.)


Food -

Food this week has been decent.  I've noticed that I'm starting to eat much smaller portions and making better choices (Burgers with no bun, more veggies, etc).  But on the other hand, tracking in My Fitness Pal has been horrible.  I'm not sure why I can't ever remember to do this.  Maybe because I mainly eat the same thing day in and day out?  I am trying to do better this week though.  C- there

Exercise - 

A fairly solid week here, the only thing I wish I could have done a bit better was throwing more weight training in.  I'd like to do that at least 3x per week.  I also didn't get any elliptical in and I've been itching to throw swimming in the mix too.  But all in all, it was a steady week.

Wednesday - 15 minutes walking
Thursday - 25 minutes walking; 49 minutes weights
Friday - 72 minutes walking
Saturday - 40 minutes walking
Sunday - rest
Monday - 31 minutes walking; 2 hour 9 minute tennis match
Tuesday - 38 minutes walking

Giving myself a B with this.  

Exercise minutes for the month are at 1470/1000!  I blew my goal out of the water!  So I'm already starting to think about next month's goal and may aim for 1800 minutes. 

Here's a few activity pics from the week:

Thursday and I did not want to go but hubby asked, and I conceded.  I'm glad after the fact that I did it.

Friday morning drizzly walk

Ollie finally gets in on the action this week.  Thanks to the first dry day we've had.

Monday night's tennis match
So looking forward to trying to mix things up a bit this coming week.  Gotta get July off to a good start!  

How was your June?  Did you hit any goals that you had set?

10 comments:

  1. WOO HOO! What an awesome loss!!! NICE WORK!!!

    And look at you kicking those workout minutes' ASS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hurray for an incredible June....she's back!!!! The best part about a workout is that you are ALWAYS happy you did it - even if an ol' meanie dragged you there kicking and screaming :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay!!! Congratulations on the loss. And you make my minutes look like a nap LOL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww haha! Every little bit counts though!

      Delete
  4. Great work on the exercise this week! Get it, girl.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm going backwards, but this post deserved a WOOHOO!! You are back at it!

    ReplyDelete